To retain control of our wealth, it is critical that citizens diversify into liquid assets (i.e. currencies and precious metals) in financially stable countries like Hong Kong, Singapore, and Switzerland.
REAL ESTATE OWNERSHIP
Cambodia, Malaysia, and Japan are the only countries in Asia that allow foreigners 100% ownership of land; Uruguay is a good choice for South America. In most countries, foreigners are allowed 100% ownership of condominiums and houses on leased land.
UAE (United Arab Emigrates) - Easy 3-year renewable resident visa by 1) create a UAE corporation, 2) buy UAE real estate. Minimum purchase AED 1 million (USD 272,300), or 3) via a UAE employment contract.
MALAYSIA - Easy permanent residence for 10 years with citizenship option.
- Above age 50, you only need to prove a net worth of MYR 350,000 (USD 89,000) OR a monthly income of MYR 10,000 (USD 2,540). If you can’t prove that level of income, you’ll need to deposit MYR 150,000 (USD 38,000) in a Malaysian bank upon arrival.
- Under age 50, a net worth of MYR 500,000 (USD 127,000) AND monthly income of MYR 10,000 (USD 2,540) AND once approved, deposit MYR 300,000 (USD 76,000) in a Malaysian bank. Be sure to convert MYR to your local currency to get accurate figures based on the current exchange rate.
The multiple-entry visa is renewable at the end of the ten year period. Since there is no minimum residency, one is free to come and go. At the end of 10 years, there is the option to obtain Malaysian citizenship/passport. For more information follow URL below.
PHILIPPINES has a few permanent resident visa programs for life:
1) Special Resident Retiree's Visa (SRRV)
2) Special Investor’s Resident Program (SIRV)
3) Immigrant Visa by Marriage
THAILAND offers a 1-year visa that can be renewed annually. After 3 years, one is eligible for permanent residence.
Why you need an offshore email account.
Switzerland (Secure Email): https://protonmail.com