Why you need an offshore email account.
Switzerland (Secure Email): https://protonmail.com
Create an offshore entity and you can open accounts in the best countries: Singapore, Hong Kong, and Switzerland.
REAL ESTATE OWNERSHIP
Cambodia, Malaysia, and Japan are the only countries in Asia that allow foreigners 100% ownership of land; Uruguay is a good choice for South America. In most countries, foreigners are allowed 100% ownership of condominiums and houses on leased land.
Total Fees + Investment
St Kitts & Nevis
Antigua & Barbuda
MALAYSIA - MM2H INVESTOR VISA PROGRAM
Easy permanent residence for 10 years with citizenship option.
- Above age 50, you only need to prove a net worth of MYR 350,000 (USD 89,000) OR a monthly income of MYR 10,000 (USD 2,540). If you can’t prove that level of income, you’ll need to deposit MYR 150,000 (USD 38,000) in a Malaysian bank upon arrival.
- Under age 50, a net worth of MYR 500,000 (USD 127,000) AND monthly income of MYR 10,000 (USD 2,540) AND once approved, deposit MYR 300,000 (USD 76,000) in a Malaysian bank. Be sure to convert MYR to your local currency to get accurate figures based on the current exchange rate.
The multiple-entry visa is renewable at the end of the ten year period. Since there is no minimum residency, one is free to come and go. At the end of 10 years, there is the option to obtain Malaysian citizenship/passport. For more information follow URL below.
PHILIPPINES has a few permanent resident visa programs for life:
1) Special Resident Retiree's Visa (SRRV)
If you wish to reside in the Philippines for an indefinite period with multiple-entry privileges, you can do so by applying for the Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV) thru the Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA). You must be at least 35 years old; a visa deposit will be required. Other benefits include exemption from customs duties; travel tax; Immigration’s ACR I-Card, clearances, & other permits. For more information, visit http://www.pra.gov.ph
2) Special Investor’s Resident Program (SIRV)
3) Immigrant Visa by Marriage
SINGAPORE. To get permanent resident status without committing to working for a company, you need to invest USD 1.8MM into your or another business in SG. To get citizenship, you can apply after 2 years as a permanent resident and must be gainfully employed or married to a Singaporean citizen.
THAILAND offers a 1-year visa that can be renewed annually. After 3 years, one is eligible for permanent residence.
UAE (United Arab Emigrates) - Easy 3-year renewable resident visa by 1) create a UAE corporation, 2) buy UAE real estate. Minimum purchase AED 1 million (USD 272,300), or 3) via a UAE employment contract.
To retain control of our wealth, it is critical that citizens diversify into liquid assets (i.e. currencies and precious metals) in financially stable countries like Hong Kong, Singapore, and Switzerland.
Hong Kong is an excellent country to store assets and do business because:
1) the HKD is the safest currency in the world due to its low debt versus GDP (0.05%), which means your wealth stored in HKD is not eroding with the printing of money. The USD, on the other hand is a currency on the verge of collapse, with a high debt versus GDP (109.45%), and a non-stop printing of money. The US Government cannot pay its employees monthly without printing money; yes, it is that bad.
2) gold and silver can be stored without fear of confiscation by the US government,
3) bureaucracy and corruption are almost non-existent in Hong Kong versus the US that is the opposite,
4) overall economic freedom in HK ranks 90.2% versus US at 76.8%.